The staff of Cycle Tokyo! consists of a group of people who love Tokyo, and who love cycling in Tokyo. We have experience cycling overseas, and we love to get acqainted with peopole from overseas.
Atsushi (Ats) NAKAMURA
- Online Nickname : @nak(A), or just Ats
- Website : http://www.atnak.com/ , http://cycle.atnak.com/index.html.en
- Location : Born in Tokyo, lived in the United States for 7 years, now living in Tokyo.
- Interest : bikes and cars sharing the road, tennis, pizza, electronic gadgets, music, and good food !
- Comment : The guy who started this whole thing. (though it couldn't have started without all the help from everyone! ) Lived in the US as a kid. Owner of a couple of single bikes, a recumbent, and a tandem. Ridden overseas in Hawaii, Los Angeles and New York.
- Web site: http://nob.way-nifty.com/ http://www.yk.rim.or.jp/~nob/
- Special interests in: Music (play Percussion instruments, Guitar, Uke), Okinawa, Hawaii, and of course Bikes
- born in Tokyo last century. am now living in north Yokohama. work for American electronics companies for more than two decades during weekdays. hope to ride bike with you soon.
- Born in downtown of Tokyo, lived in Tokyo, and work for computer software companies.
- Special interests in: Internet, web, programming, and history.
- I hope you enjoy this site, and visit Japan with or without your bike.
- Interest : Bikes, Table tennis, Mystery novels, Language( English, French, Chinese), France, China, Kochi Prefecture
- Comment : born in Hiroshima. lived in Hyogo. work for US company in Tokyo. hope to tour in France on the bike.
- Online Nickname : Ukky
- Website : http://yasurigake.com/en/
- Interest : Interest : Recumbent bikes, Building bike frame, Bamboo bike, 3D
movies, Holland, and craft beer!
studied bike frame building in Oregon only 2 weeks.
- Comment :
- Online Nickname : Ussy
- Location : Born and living in downtown of Tokyo.
- Interest : Cycle touring, Japanese history, culture, and nature.
- Comment : Let’s explore "Old and New” Tokyo by bicycle!
DISCLAIMER: Cycle Tokyo! acknowledges that the information appearing on this website may not be accurate or comprehensive, and may be out of date. Cycle Tokyo ! accepts no liability whatsoever for any claim related to any errors or ambiguities in the information
appearing on this website.